Comment allez-vous?
I've been taking a French class at AF (Alliance Français) for a couple month already now just to refresh my dusty rusty memory. I was major French before when I was in Vocational school but by the time I finish (in 3 years), and also lack of practicing, most of it has been wiped out from my brain (what a pity and sorry to all my teachers who dedicated so much of their time). About 2 month ago, I just had a chance to practice the listening ability which proved that my French skill was terrible!! I spent 2 weeks in Switzerland and my french didn't improve much. I did catch some words that I know but not the entire conversation so when I lost my concentration then I was like 'nah...whatever'. I couldn't blame my partner for not helping but blame myself for not trying. If I've pushed myself hard enough, I could possibly do well in both french and mandarin (yeah I also took mandarin course as well in a while back but since I'm focusing on french, mandarin can wai...
Comments